Aqualyx treatments cannot be carried out if any of these contraindications apply to you.
- AQUALYX is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is also not recommended for those people who have been diagnosed with lipodystrophy or any pathological conditions.
- It should only be used in people aged 18 – 60 years.
- Also as it is a sugar based preparation hence it is not recommended for diabetics.
- Patients with autoimmune conditions such as scleroderma should avoid treatment.
- Patients with severe liver disease should not be treated with Aqualyx, as the extra fat it has to process could overwork the liver.
- Any patient with a history of an allergic reaction to an ingredient of Aqualyx should avoid treatment.
- Patients on blood thinning medication, in particular, warfarin, will almost certainly not be suitable for treatment due to the risk of severe bruising.
- Patients with severe kidney disease are not suitable for treatment.
- Excessive obese patients are also not suitable for the treatment.